1. There has been an increase in hate crimes of 6.7% against blacks and other minorities since Trump launched is Presidential Campaign. The F.B.I. cataloged a total of 5,818 hate crimes in 2015 — a rise of about 6 percent over the previous year. This includes assaults, bombings, threats, and property destruction against minorities, women, and others.
2. Trump only denounced the KKK endorsement after backlash from human rights groups.
3. Trump LIES about black achievement to deny systematic racism. The new strategy among white supremacists is to pretend that racism does not exist. The reason is very simple you cannot fix a problem that does not exist. They are not interested in solving racial discrimination so they pretend it doesn’t exist. This comes from the Nazi Propaganda machinery of the Big lie theory quoted below “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”
A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. And, I think, sometimes a black may think that they don’t really have the advantage or this or that but in actuality today, currently, it’s, uh, it’s a, it’s a great. I’ve said on occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today I would love to be a well-educated black because I really believe they do have an actual advantage today. -Donald Trump
5. Trump was sued for discrimination by Justice Department in 1973 under Republican Nixon Administration & 1978 for the following:
In 1972, the Department sent two undercover apartment seekers, one black and one white, to a Trump property in Brooklyn; according to the “testers,” the black woman was told there were no vacancies, while the white woman was given the choice between two available apartments.
6. After 5 minorities mainly black known as Central Park 5 were acquitted by an almost all white jury Trump called for the death penalty to be reinstated in New York State.
7. His former employee and confidante John R. O’ Donnell stated that Trump repeatedly stated “Laziness is a trait in blacks” despite the fact that black slaves built America. To this day Trump has never denied making those comments.
8.When he states that he wants to “Make America Great Again” he references the 1700s and 1800s as the golden years of America. Since white supremacists speak in code his followers know that this is the height of slavery and black oppression.
9. Trump yearns for a return to the Reagan years which meant for black people according to the US Labor Statistics Black unemployment in the Reagan years was at 19.5% compared to 13% in the height of the Great Recession of the Obama Years. The Reagan years were the beginning of the War on black families with high unemployment and the prison industrial complex that unfairly targeted black citizens.
10. Trump has given well known white supremacist a leading role in the Administration as chief strategist. Steve Bannon is an unapologetic and unabashed racist according to his publication Breibart news, a white propaganda false news outlet for white supremacists which always publishes disparaging news about people of African descent. By appointing him, Trump wants to normalize hate groups such as the white nationalists and make them mainstream, a disturbing turn in race relations in America.
Battle of Adwa 1896: Ethiopian Military Victory & Defeat of Italy
Magufuli’s New Economic Strategy – Taxation and Manufacturing
The Role of the Diaspora in the Decolonization of Africa
Role of Islam in the Destruction of African Society
Africa Day & Pan Africanist Movement
Innovation & Diligence: The New Tools of the 21st Century
Jacob Zuma & The Notion of Democracy
Agents of Change: The New African Leader