1. There has been an increase in hate crimes of 6.7% against blacks and other minorities since Trump launched is Presidential Campaign. The F.B.I. cataloged a total of 5,818 hate crimes in 2015 — a rise of about 6 percent over the previous year. This includes assaults, bombings, threats, and property destruction against minorities, women, and others.
2. Trump only denounced the KKK endorsement after backlash from human rights groups.
3. Trump LIES about black achievement to deny systematic racism. The new strategy among white supremacists is to pretend that racism does not exist. The reason is very simple you cannot fix a problem that does not exist. They are not interested in solving racial discrimination so they pretend it doesn’t exist. This comes from the Nazi Propaganda machinery of the Big lie theory quoted below “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”
A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. And, I think, sometimes a black may think that they don’t really have the advantage or this or that but in actuality today, currently, it’s, uh, it’s a, it’s a great. I’ve said on occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today I would love to be a well-educated black because I really believe they do have an actual advantage today. -Donald Trump
- The reality is that a white male with a criminal record has a better chance of getting a job compared to a college educated black male according to a 2012 study
- Trump Organization did not have a single black Vice President in its history
- Emory University study of 2012 showed that median net worth of white households was 20 times greater than that of black households
- According to Bureau of Labor Statistics black women earn 70 cents for every $1 a white man makes for doing the same job
- College-educated black and Hispanic men earn roughly 80% the hourly wages of white college educated men ($25 and $26 vs. $32, respectively) in 2015 study. (Pew Research Center)
- Just like Reagan created the myth of the welfare queen as a black woman when the majority of welfare recipients are white. Trump has repeatedly erroneously stated without statistics that: According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the Food Stamp program,
- 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white,
- 25.7 percent are black,
- 10.3 percent are Hispanic
- 2.1 percent are Asian
5. Trump was sued for discrimination by Justice Department in 1973 under Republican Nixon Administration & 1978 for the following:
- Giving different leases to tenants based on their race
- Lying to prospective black tenants that there were no vacancies and then telling white tenants a different tale he then settled with the Federal government.
In 1972, the Department sent two undercover apartment seekers, one black and one white, to a Trump property in Brooklyn; according to the “testers,” the black woman was told there were no vacancies, while the white woman was given the choice between two available apartments.
6. After 5 minorities mainly black known as Central Park 5 were acquitted by an almost all white jury Trump called for the death penalty to be reinstated in New York State.
7. His former employee and confidante John R. O’ Donnell stated that Trump repeatedly stated “Laziness is a trait in blacks” despite the fact that black slaves built America. To this day Trump has never denied making those comments.
8.When he states that he wants to “Make America Great Again” he references the 1700s and 1800s as the golden years of America. Since white supremacists speak in code his followers know that this is the height of slavery and black oppression.
9. Trump yearns for a return to the Reagan years which meant for black people according to the US Labor Statistics Black unemployment in the Reagan years was at 19.5% compared to 13% in the height of the Great Recession of the Obama Years. The Reagan years were the beginning of the War on black families with high unemployment and the prison industrial complex that unfairly targeted black citizens.
10. Trump has given well known white supremacist a leading role in the Administration as chief strategist. Steve Bannon is an unapologetic and unabashed racist according to his publication Breibart news, a white propaganda false news outlet for white supremacists which always publishes disparaging news about people of African descent. By appointing him, Trump wants to normalize hate groups such as the white nationalists and make them mainstream, a disturbing turn in race relations in America.